Para ser medico, cuanto no he luchado para conseguir mi sueno,
inviernos terribles, veranos poco calientes, peleas con rectores que han
intentado pisotearme,noches de desvelo, (leyendo) , estres, profesores
privados, largas caminatas y viajes en tren, profesores sin pin de serlo
etc etc.
segun yo tenia entendido para ser medico
necesitaria estudiar fisica 1 fisica 2 quimica 1 y 2 matematicas 3 y 4,
biologia 1 y 2 mas el sueco1,2y 3 y el ingles3,4,5,6. porque tantas
materias , bueno porq de mi bachillerato en colombia solo me aceptaron
el espanol nivel 7 , ciencias sociales A educacion fisica A y
matematicas C el resto es como si no hubiese estudiado nada.
y
que paso con mi diploma de enfermeria, bueno como si tampoco hubiese
estudiado nada , un ano de mis estudios me validaron, practicamente
deberia repertir todo aqui de nuevo. en fin..
pero
no solo eso si no que ademas deberia tener en todas las materias las
calificaciones mas altas (A), de las cuales los mismos suecos solo se
quejan de que es imposible alcanzar una nota tan alta.
pero
quien me conoce y sabe lo ambiciosa que soy sabe que bueno trabaje para
conseguir mis notas y logre lo que ni siquiera aquellos nacidos en
suecia logran , notas altas, perfectas , en materias que no son para
nada sencillas. (la que mas me dio duro aca entre nos fisica , la
detesto)
asi quedaron mis notas
Engelska 3 (ingles 3) A
Engelska 5 (ingles 5) B
engelska 6(ingles 6) A
Engelska 7 (ingles 7) B??? maldito
profesor de la m.. de profesor no tenia nada, nos ponia a ver peliculas
y se salia de clase. y se atreve a ponerme una B ? el se deberia ganr
una F
Svenska 1 ( sueco 1) A
svenska 2 (sueco 2) A
Svenska 3 (sueco 3) B
Matematik 3 (mate 3) B
matematik 4 (Mate 4) A
Biologi 1 (biologia 1) A
Biologi 2 (biologia 2) A
fysik 1(fisica 1) A
FYSIK 2(fisica 2) A
kemi 1 ( quimica 1 ) B descachada
en la ultima prueba con un ejercicio de calculo de mol :/para sacar A
todo tiene que estar perfecto, ni un error es valido durante el curso
(ya lo saben)
kemi 2 (quimica 2) A
naturkunskap 1 (ciencias naturales 1) A
naturkunskap 2 (ciencias naturales 2) A
despues
de tan duro trabajar y de haber logrado lo "imposible" me he presentado
a la universidad a medicina, con la sorpresa de que me han dicho que
por haber hecho mi bachillerato en colombia solo me pueden dar un extra
punto merito en vez de 2,5 que les dan a quienes han estudiado
aca(supuestamente por que tiene que ser justo con todos) no los voy
aburrir ahora con la burocracia de los puntos merito y el promedio etc.
el
cuento es que necesite 1,5 puntos mas para poder entrar a medicina, y
no hay manera de conseguirlos ya que yo no estudie mi bachiller aqui.
punto asi me han dicho que no voy a poder alcanzar mi sueno aca...
pero
YO NO ME DOY POR VENCIDA! asi que me voy , si me voy donde mis notas
tengan peso, donde pueda estudiar lo que quiero, porque no voy a
conformarme con estudiar biomedicina, o psicologia, o lo que sea que es
mas facil entrar enfermeria, no YO VOY A SER MEDICO CARAJO.
y me voy arranco con toda mi tribu a wonderland :)
y
asi seguimos en la lucha por ahora me despido , suecia pais de
"oportunidades" mil , pero ninguna que satisfaga mis ganas de mas.
ta ta

7 comments:
'Opportunities' in here? No, I do not think so especially for immigrants.
I think it is one of the most closed minded country ever. And I am also leaving because if I cannot be what I was in my country then this country is not for me. A Swedish teacher suggested that I should become an "English teacher" so that I have some work here and I know that teachers do not make a lot of money. Why should I when I had a good profession where I come from and it paid me well?
So yes, you are doing what you should do. You are a very smart woman so you will accomplish a lot more in another country.
It is not the country for someone like you.
Hi Chabela.
Well the opportunities exist for people that is not at all eagerly desirous of achieving something great (like me). If you are a conformist you will do well in Sweden. or if you had a less standard life in your country (like refugies) then here is good. But for me , well it feels like they are cutting my wings,(or trying to ) and that cant happen. MY husband is swede and he said the goverment dont like people to over achive, they want evryone at the same level. and immigrants seems like have a face for be cleanning people. i wont be well as "the help" YOu know.. im little bit to ambitious for it.
AT least your teacher told you to be a english teacher.(not that it would feel good if you want and know can much more than that)but listen to this: one of my swedish teachers one time told me" you should go and take care of the old people, thats a good job."
right! not
i think if you have a better life in other place where you can do what you like and have a good remuneration then whats the reason to stay here? where you cant succeed, where is very difficult to make a living, you work for survive, because girl let me tell you, the taxes are insanly high. my friend worked 200 hours last month, she earned 40000 kr and from that she got 14.000 kr, the rest was taxes, and she didnt even had a day for resting. thats just sad.
thank you for your words.
hugs
Esa es la actitud. De las puertas cerradas ver nuevas puertas por abrir.
Mucha suerte!
Exactly, I do not really like this country as a whole so yes, I am leaving in 10 months.
It is just not worth the time and effort to achieve less than I had in NYC.
I am here just because I got married with a swede and he wanted me to see if I like it and see if it was possible to get a job in the same level that I had in the US but I was told by the Swedish teacher(and the experience that I had so far) that unless you speak Swedish like a native and have good contacts, I do not have a chance at all to make it here.
And like I said, I do not have the time to do that and NYC has a vibrant and alive environment that I enjoy...with all kind of people from different countries that are allowed to integrate in the society even if you are not completely fluent in the language.
And I think you will do great wherever you go(and now I am curious...where are you going?) since you are a smart person so yes, you are doing what you should do: Leave this no so good country!
I like the way you think..it would have been nice to meet you in real life. Hugs.
Gracias piruli!
well Chabela u could find a job without learning perfect swedish , but probably not the kind of job u would like ;).
we can still meet Chabela jiji im not leaving until februari. maybe we can drink some colombian coffee :)
right now im just preparing the moving so im home almost always.
i tell you in private where ill move.
hugs
Like you, I do not settle for other jobs when I love what I did for a living. Why? Life is too short to do that and I do not like this country at all.
It does not have what I need and want in my life ..except my hubby (the only good thing that Sweden has given me...el es un amor).
And I was saying the same thing to my husband, that being here felt like someone was cutting my wings and I cannot have that..no when I have wings in NYC!
And yes, we can meet but I am living in Stockholm in the suburbs...boring place ever!
Post a Comment